Friday, July 17, 2009

Braveheart. Badass.

I just got done watching Braveheart on TNT. I must say that movie could be looped to play on my TV for weeks on end and I would still watch it everytime.

I will not discuss how badass William Wallace is but the movie itself. This is not part of the final debate!....

If you are anything like me, and if you are reading this blog with any interest at all you most likely are, you start thinking or talking in a Scottish accent upon viewing this film. Braveheart has everything you can ask for in a badass movie. Love, revenge, killing, hot chicks, battle axes, crazy Irish dudes, and of course Mel Gibson. This is a movie with Mel in it and directed by Mel. Its almost not legal to make a film with as much BAness inside the continental United States which is why the movie was filmed in Ireland. My personal favorite part of the movie is when the crazy Irish guy is talking to William Wallace before battle and it goes "I talked to God today. He said I'm going to be fine, but you're Fucked!" but in a really hardcore Irish accent, which by the way is cut from the TV version which is total bullshit.

I suggest if you have not watched Braveheart within the last month do it now. Go get your blue facepaint, polish off your sword, and watch the Scotts kick some Medieval English Ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers